In 2024, the pulse of the economy might as well be taken by checking the mortgage market's blood pressure. Mortgages are that critical to Canada's outlook.
Millions of borrowers want to know what lies ahead, as do mortgage pros. But we didn't want to write some dry-as-sawdust mortgage prediction article. Luckily, when MLN needs answers, we know who to ask.
In today's bulletin, these seven industry all-stars foretell what's on the mortgage horizon for 2024, sharing essential advice in the process:
- Collin Bruce, Lead Broker of the DLC Collin Bruce Team
- Dan Eisner, CEO of True North Mortgage
- Hash Aboulhosn, President & Co-Founder of Rocket Mortgage Canada
- James Laird, Co-founder of Ratehub & Co-CEO of CanWise Financial
- Jim Tourloukis, President of Verico Advent Mortgage Services
- Ron Butler, Mortgage Broker at Butler Mortgage
- Tracy Valko, Principal Broker, Valko Financial Ltd.
This isn't your run-of-the-mill crystal ball gazing. Each of these industry moguls dropped multiple truth bombs for the year ahead. Enjoy...