MortgageLogic.news (MLN) is a professional bulletin analyzing Canada's interest rate and mortgage markets. It's edited by veteran mortgage analyst, long-time mortgage advisor and Globe and Mail mortgage columnist, Rob McLister.
MLN is designed for those with a vested interest in home financing. Its team has covered the Canadian mortgage market more than any other source since 2007.
That's why, if your livelihood or personal finances depend on...
- Minimizing borrowing costs
- Innovative strategic financing
- Breaking news on lenders and mortgage regulations
- Investing home equity smarter
- Buying or selling investment properties, or
- Keeping your clients informed...
...then there is no substitute for MortgageLogic.news.
MLN puts out over 230 exclusive reports a year aimed at:
- helping mortgage advisors generate at least 2-4 extra deals a year—minimum 400% ROI—via strategic marketing, product insights, rate and term analysis and insights that can be shared with clients and referral sources, and
- empowering lenders, real estate professionals, and investors to build their businesses and better time their real estate activities.
For more information, please contact us.
MLN's function is to provide mortgage analysis, news and data. It does not:
- offer or arrange mortgages
- refer to mortgage providers
- receive commissions
- provide mortgage advice to individuals.
The Editor of MortgageLogic.news (MLN) maintains a mortgage agent license (#: M08005031) with the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario, via Advent Mortgage Services Inc. (#10149).
Use of this site indicates agreement with these Terms of Service.